Thursday, October 5, 2023

BELT: Put on the belt of truth - Ephesians 6:14

So stand strong with the belt of truth tied around your waist. Ephesians 6:14a


Praise & Prayer
LORD JESUS, I will be strong in spreading the good news that You are THE TRUTH who sets me free from all deceit. I kneel to thank You for delivering me from being a great pretender and habitual liar. Oh, what joy to be forgiven and rescued from a life of lies. I will put on the belt of truth that empowers me to be a Christian of integrity and helps me overcome doubt when the devil, the father of lies, comes to attack me. Holy Spirit, please lead me to someone today who is sick and tired of living in their world of cover-ups and lies. Lord Jesus, please open the eyes of their heart to recognize and believe that You are The Truth. I ask You to Set them free as we pray and call upon Your mighty name, amen.


Poem: "BELT OF TRUTH"
In a world of lies with shadows covering the deep,
Where great pretenders screech and hidden secrets creep,
A belt of truth shines with radiant grace,
Strengthening my heart and mind with a sacred embrace.

The Belt of Truth unveils the hidden lies,
Shattering hypocrisy and exposing disguises,
Cutting through deceit like a sharpened sword,
Opening the path that leads heavenward.

Woven with threads of integrity so pure,
It binds the soul with steadfast so sure.
The Belt of Truth transmits eternal insurance,
By its clutch, I'm filled with unwavering assurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power: Christ and the Holy Spirit work powerfully through you - Romans 15:19

I can only speak of what Christ has done through me. I have helped the people who are not Jews to obey Him. I have done it by words and by ...