Friday, March 22, 2024

LIGHT: The Lord gives you light - Exodus 10:23

”Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness spreads over Egypt—darkness that can be felt.” So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. No one could see anyone else or move about for three days. Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived.“ ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭10‬:‭21‬-‭23‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Praise and Prayer
The LORD JESUS is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD JESUS is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Thank You, Lord, for saving me from my dark world. Please shine Your light through my life so I can be a radiant witness of Your mighty power and salvation to people who sit in darkness. Holy Spirit, please lead me to someone today who is blinded by the devil and lives in total darkness. O Lord, shine Your light of life and douse away their darkness as we pray in Your mighty name. Hosanna (Save Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...