Thursday, April 4, 2024

ANGEL: God's angel encamps around you - Exodus 14:19

Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel’s army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long. Exodus 14:19-20 NIV

Psalm 34:7 - "The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and He delivers them." King David

Praise & Prayer
Dear Father, I praise You for sending Your angel to guard me from unexpected dangers and the snares of the devil. Thank You for sending angels as ministering spirits to guard and protect believers who fear and love You. Lord Jesus, I thank You for being the Good Shepherd who leads me through the valley of the shadow of death. I am comforted by Your abiding presence and commit to following You until the end of my days here on earth. Open my eyes to see that anegls are all around me. I praise and exalt Your holy name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...