Friday, April 5, 2024

MIRACLES: The LORD turns the sea into dry land - Exodus 14:21

Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night, the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left. Exodus 14:21-22 NIV


Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I am grateful for the beautiful reminder that the winds and waves of the sea obediently bow down to Your mighty power. When I pass through difficult waters like the children of Israel, You are with me. When I go through turbulent storms, they will not sweep over me because You are the Sovereign Lord who performs miracles and calms the raging seas in my life. Please lead me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who is drowning in a sea of despair. Mighty Savior, please part the waters and rescue them as we pray and call upon Your mighty name. Hosanna [save now], O LORD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvXR3ZNC3YA

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...