Tuesday, April 16, 2024

HEALING: It is the LORD who heals you - Exodus 15:26

He said to him [Moses], “I AM the Lord your God. If you listen to Me and do what I say is right, and if you obey all my commands and laws, then I will not give you any of the sicknesses that I gave the Egyptians. I AM the Lord who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

Praise & Prayer
Heavenly Father, I'm here before Your holy presence to listen and commit to loving You by obeying Your word. Lord Jesus, I praise You for being my Great Physician who heals me. Thank You for sacrificing Yourself on the cross to provide complete healing to those who trust in You and the hope of eternal life to all who confess You as Lord. I lay my cares and pains at Your feet and ask for Your healing touch upon my life. I ask for Your healing power on Zalia Olivia, who suffered a spinal cord injury in a serious car accident. I pray for Jason's healing from kidney failure and a miraculous recovery. I cry out to You for Isaiah, a 12-year-old boy who underwent heart surgery and needs Your healing touch. Please hear cries for help and come to their salvation. I pray in Your mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...