Monday, April 15, 2024

INHERITANCE: The LORD will plant you in the mountain of His inheritance - Exodus 15:17

You will bring them in and plant them on the mountain of Your inheritance—the place, Lord, You made for Your dwelling, the sanctuary, Lord, Your hands established. “The Lord reigns for ever and ever.” Exodus 15:17-18 NIV

Praise & Prayer
As I meditate on this promise, Abba Father, my heart is filled with the assurance of Your unfailing love and divine purpose for my life. It's a profound comfort to know that You, in Your infinite wisdom, sent Christ Jesus to redeem me from a life of hopelessness and plant me in the mountain of Your inheritance. Thank you for helping me understand that the wealth and material things of this world pale in comparison to the eternal inheritance and imperishable glory that awaits those who love and obey Your beloved Son. Please lead me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who feels like a dried weed and lives in the sinkhole of impoverishment. Use my care to stir their heart to believe in this promise of 
a glorious future and eternal inheritance on the mountain of God through faith in Jesus Christ our Savior. Hosanna in JESUS' holy name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...