Wednesday, May 8, 2024

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV

Praise & Prayer
God of Heaven's Armies, I trust in Your living word and praise You for assigning an angel to keep me in the way. Lord Jesus, my Good Shepherd, I fix my eyes on You. Thank you for watching over me with ministering angels who serve, and obey You. I will not take for granted Your compassionate care and promise to keep me until the day I see You face to face in the place You have prepared for those who love You. I worship, praise, and exalt Your holy name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...