Tuesday, May 7, 2024

MERCIFUL: Be merciful to others, as the Lord is merciful to you - Exodus 22:27

“If you lend money to any of my people who are in need, do not charge interest as a money lender would. If you take your neighbor’s cloak as security for a loan, you must return it before sunset. This coat may be the only blanket your neighbor has. How can a person sleep without it? If you do not return it and your neighbor cries out to me for help, then I will hear, for I AM merciful. Exodus 22:25-27

Quote: "Mercy requires that we learn to love others, to value their welfare more than our own!" - John Hagee.

Praise & Prayer
Father of mercies, I'm honored for allowing me to approach Your throne of grace through the blood of Christ, where I find mercy and help in my time of need. I humbly ask for Your mercy and forgiveness, for I am a sinner in need of Your grace. Lord Jesus, this scripture reminds me of Your great sacrifice on the cross and how You paid the great debt of my sins, which I could never repay. Holy Spirit, please teach me to grow in mercy by forgiving family members and fellow believers who have wronged me or owe me a debt. May I become more like Jesus in every way as I go forth today, I pray in His mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...