Monday, May 13, 2024

BLOOD: You are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant - Exodus 24:8

Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accordance with all these words.” Exodus 24:8

Truth: And so, brothers and sisters, we are completely free to enter the Most Holy Place. We can do this without fear because of the blood sacrifice of Jesus. We enter through a new way that Jesus opened for us. It is a living way that leads through the curtain—Christ’s body. And we have a great priest who rules the house of God. Sprinkled with the blood of Christ, our hearts have been made free from a guilty conscience, and our bodies have been washed with pure water. So come near to God with a sincere heart, full of confidence because of our faith in Christ. Hebrews 10:19-22 ERV


Praise & Prayer
Holy Father, I approach Your holy presence with reverence and come with a sincere heart full of thankfulness. Lord Jesus, I thank You for sacrificing Your sacred body that opened the way to the Most Holy Place for me and all believers. I am forever grateful for the shedding of Your precious and powerful blood on the cross that washes away all of my sins and frees me from a guilty conscience. Because of Your blood covenant, I no longer feel separated or distant from God. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who is crushed by guilt and feels unworthy to come near to God. I pray for their redemption and salvation in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...