Friday, May 10, 2024

MOTHER: A blessed mother - Proverbs 31:28

She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
“Many women (mothers) do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”

Proverbs 31:24-29



Praise & Prayer
Abba Father, I come with a heart overflowing with gratitude for the precious gift of mothers. I praise You for my mother's selfless love, her unwavering service of faith, and her relentless commitment to care for my siblings and me. Lord Jesus, I ask You to please bless all mothers with Your everlasting love, boundless compassion, and perseverance of faith as they navigate the joys and challenges of motherhood. I ask You to please help my children and grandchildren to cherish their mothers, not just on Mother's Day, but every day of the year. I pray for mothers who may be experiencing sadness or feel forgotten by their children. Please comfort them with Your perfect peace and strengthen their faith in You, reminding them that You will never leave them nor forsake them. I pray in Your mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATONEMENT: The blood makes atonement for your sin - Exodus 30:10

“Once a year Aaron must make a special sacrifice. He will use the blood of the sin offering to erase the sins of the people. He will do this...