Monday, June 10, 2024

COVERED: The LORD covers you - Exodus 40:38

Then the Cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. Moses could not enter the tent of meeting because the Cloud had settled on it, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. In all the travels of the Israelites, whenever the Cloud lifted from above the tabernacle, they would set out; but if the Cloud did not lift, they did not set out—until the day it lifted. So the Cloud of the Lord was over the tabernacle by day, and fire was in the Cloud by night, in the sight of all the Israelites during all their travels. Exodus 40:34-38 NIV

Timeless Truth: “He spread out a cloud as a covering, and a fire to give light at night.” Psalm 105:39; He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and buckler." Psalm 91:7; “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones all those God sends to her! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen gathers her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn’t let me. Matthew 23:27.

Praise & Prayer
But You, Holy Father, are a covering about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. You are my hiding place, a shield of protection in the day of trouble. You surround me with shouts of deliverance day in and day out. Lord Jesus, as I read this holy scripture, I believe You are the Cloud that covers me with God's glorious presence and the living fire that lights my way at night. Cover me, Lord Jesus, with Your precious blood that washes away all my sins. Cover me, Lord Jesus, with Your almighty love that fills my heart with assurance of hope. Cover me, Lord Jesus, with Your peace that quiets my heart and eradicates all fear from my soul. Cover me, Lord Jesus, with Your amazing grace that forever sustains me. I ask for Your covering of glory upon my family and friends. In Your mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...