Friday, June 28, 2024

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Romans 5:1 NLT

Eternal Truth: 2:14; "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27.

Poem: "THE PEACE OF CHRIST" by Hector Perez
The peace of Christ is a gift of love from His heart of grace,
My temporal sufferings subside as I’m held together by His embrace.

I'll let the peace of Christ rule my heart,
For it's the secret source of tranquility in a world that's falling apart.

Click HERE to read more of this poem

Praise & Prayer
You, Lord Jesus, are my peace and greatest treasure. All my worries, troubles, and fears vanish as I cling to Thee, my Prince of Peace. I praise You for the wondrous works You accomplished at the cross to wipe away my sins and make me right in the sight of God. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who has a troubled heart, and is ready to have a nervous breakdown. Grant me the opportunity to share this living promise that 'we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.' I pray for their salvation in the mighty and glorious name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for ...