Thursday, July 18, 2024

ANSWER: Christ is the answer - Romans 7:25

I’ve tried everything and nothing helps. I’m at the end of my rope. Is there no one who can do anything for me? Isn’t that the real question? The answer, thank God, is that Jesus Christ can and does. He acted to set things right in this life of contradictions where I want to serve God with all my heart and mind, but am pulled by the influence of sin to do something totally different. Romans 7:24-25 MSG

Eternal Truth: "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6; "Yes, I AM the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in Me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing." John 15:5

Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Lord Jesus, for being the answer to all of my hopes, dreams, hardships, and contradictions in life. Holy Father, I agree with Paul and confess that without Christ Jesus, everything I've tried or accomplished can never fill the voids of my heart. Please help me, Holy Spirit, to serve God with all my heart and mind. Guide me to someone today who is searching for peace and purpose in life and is at the end of their rope. Open the eyes of their heart to see that Christ is the one who sets things right for everyone who believes and calls upon His mighty name for salvation. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...