Friday, July 19, 2024

NO-CONDEMNATION: Christ saves you from condemnation - Romans 8:1

So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to Him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death. Romans 8:1-2 NLT

Eternal Truth: "Whoever believes in Him [Jesus Christ] is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s One and Only Son." John 3:18


Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I can never thank You enough for bearing my condemnation and death sentence on the cross. My heart is filled with joy, knowing that I belong to You and You belong to me. Please fill me with the power of Your life-giving Spirit that frees me from the power of sin that leads to death. Holy Spirit, please teach me to conquer thoughts of self-condemnation and feelings that I don’t measure up in the eyes of God. Please guide me to someone today who is condemning themselves and believing the lie of the devil who is telling them, "You are a guilty sinner, and your life is a total waste." I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...