Tuesday, July 16, 2024

ETERNAL-LIFE: God gifts you eternal life in Christ Jesus - Romans 6:23

What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:21-23 NIV

Eternal Truth: "And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son." 1 John 5:11; "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one. John 10:28-30.

Praise & Prayer
In You alone, Lord Jesus, I have the hope of eternal life. I kneel to thank You for sacrificing Yourself upon the cross to cleanse me of my shameful sins and complete unworthiness. Loving Father, I humbly accept Your priceless gift of eternal life in Christ. I will forever worship, praise, and honor You, the God of my Salvation. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...