Monday, July 15, 2024

FREE: You were made free from the power of sin - Romans 6:18

At one time you were held by the power of sin. But now you obey with all your heart the teaching that was given to you. Thank God for this! You were made free from the power of sin. Being right with God has power over you now. Romans 6:17-18 NLV

Eternal Truth: "Stand firm therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and don’t be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1

Praise & Prayer
No words can ever suffice, loving Father, for the great mercy and marvelous grace You have shown me. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for rescuing me from the power of sin that held me captive and ravaged my life for numerous years. Please help me, Holy Spirit, to never retreat back into the pit of darkness and yoke of bondage that I lived in. Give me a heart like Jesus, who chooses to do what pleases our heavenly Father. When I feel tempted to spew out harmful words or do evil, please remind me that God has power over me, and I am no longer controlled by sin or a slave of the devil. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...