Tuesday, July 2, 2024

LOVE: God pours out His unfailing love into your heart - Romans 5:5

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:3-5 NIV

Eternal Truth: "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1 John 4:7-8; “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” John 13:34; “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8.

Praise & Prayer
No matter what types of sufferings or afflictions I go through in life, I know, Abba Father, that You are using every single one of them to shape my character and mold my life into the image of Christ. I praise You for pouring Your everlasting love into my heart through the Holy Spirit. Please teach me, Holy Spirit, to persevere in living a life of hope by pouring out God's unfailing love in tangible ways to my family members and people in the marketplace, even when I feel like I can't do it. I pray in Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREEDOM: If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed - John 8:36

If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36 Eternal Truth: "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you fr...