Prayer
Loving Father, as I reflect on this Scripture, I’m reminded that You see beyond outward appearances and look at the desires and intentions of my heart. Please deliver me, Lord Jesus, from the snares of our society that places great value on physical beauty, Hollywood fame, material wealth, and the praise of others. Holy Spirit, stop me in my tracks whenever I begin to compare myself with others or measure my worth by the standards of this world. Guard me against believing that my value depends on what others see, say, or think about me. Remind me that my value is found in having a heart for God and in being a servant of Jesus Christ. Give me Your eyes, Lord Jesus, so I see people as You see them and not judge them by their appearance or by the things that people deem important. Grant me an opportunity this day to demonstrate Your heart of compassionate care to someone who is forgotten and feels worthless. I ask this in Your precious name.
No comments:
Post a Comment