Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Lord is your salvation - Exodus 15:2

Holy Scripture for today about The Lord is your salvation - Read 33 Verses about Salvation


The Lord is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him. Exodus 15:2 NIV


Belief: The Lord is my light and my salvation. I have nothing to fear.


Prayer of the day /  Daily prayer

Save me, Lord Jesus, for You alone are the Savior of the world. I praise and thank You for dying on the cross to purchase my salvation. You are my strength when I am weak. You are my defense when I am afraid. You are my light when I face dark times. You have complete control over all things. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today that is facing dire circumstances. Use me to be a source of comfort that helps point them to Jesus, the Mighty Savior who saves all who call upon His name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...