Monday, April 7, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...He is a shield to those who walk uprightly." Prov. 2:7

He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly. Prov. 2:7

Prayer
Loving Father, You are my shield and defender who gives grace and glory; No good thing do You withhold from them that walk uprightly. Teach me Your way, O Lord in my home and workplace. Give me a heart that loves to do what is pleasing and right before Your eyes. I submit myself to Your will and choose to walk uprightly because I long to see Your face. Thank You for protecting me and blessing every area of my life. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...