Friday, April 4, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...whoever listens to Me will dwell safely...” Proverbs 1:33

But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, And will be secure, without fear of evil.” Proverbs 1:33

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I want to be a sheep who listens and hears Your voice. Speak to me today and keep me close to Your bosom. Grant me peace of mind and deliver me from insecurities that weaken my faith. Teach me to be confident and secure in my faith by keeping my eyes on Jesus, the Great Shepherd of the sheep who protects me. Thank You for Your constant love and guidance. In the blessed name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...