Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...find favor and high esteem in the sight of God..." Proverbs 3:4

Do not let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart, And so find favor and high esteem In the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:3-4

Prayer
For You, O Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon You. Be merciful to me for on Thy grace I rest my plea. Teach me Lord Jesus to model truthfulness in all of my business interactions at work and responsibilities home. Teach me to be merciful, patient, and longsuffering towards my spouse, children, family, friends and co-workers. Deliver me from being egotistical, impatient, cruel, self-righteous, and condemning. Surround me O Lord with Your favor for in Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUSTIFIED: The blood of Jesus justifies and saves you from God's wrath - Romans 5:9

Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him! Romans 5:9 NIV What does it me...