Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will pardon those whom I preserve." Jer 50:20

In those days and in that time,” says the LORD, “ The iniquity of Israel shall be sought, but there shall be none; And the sins of Judah, but they shall not be found; For I will pardon those whom I preserve. Jer 50:20

Prayer
I am saved by grace through faith and the blood of Jesus my Lord cleanses me from all sin and shame. I confess my sins to You O LORD and name them in Your holy presence. I receive Your pardon and thank You for the mercy You grant me each and every day. Teach me to put on the helmet of salvation and deliver me from over-reacting to the manipulative, guilt-producing thoughts that the devil fires at me. Renew in me a clean heart and awareness of Your acceptance and forgiveness so I can learn to be merciful to others. In Jesus' name

"Kurt Carr I Almost Let Go lyrics"
I almost Let go.
I felt like I just couldn't take life any more,
My problems had me bound,
depression weighed me down,
God held me close
So I wouldn't let go.
God's mercy kept me,
so I wouldn't let go.

So I'm here today because God kept me.
I'm alive today, only because of His grace.
Oh, He Kept me, God Kept me, He kept me, So I wouldn't let go

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...