Friday, May 30, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...rise again..." Prov. 24:16

For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity. Prov. 24:16

Prayer
When I fall, I will rise again for my Father in heaven is there to lift me up. Help me Lord God to overcome the thoughts of defeat and the pain of failure if I stumble or fall. Deliver me from ever being a discouragement or stumbling block to my family, friends and co-workers. Teach me to rise up and persevere in faith by trusting in Your living word. Remind me throughout this day that I am more than an overcomer in Christ who strengthens and sustains me. In name of Jesus I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...