Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...your hope will not be cut off." Prov. 23:18

Do not let your heart envy sinners, But be zealous for the fear of the LORD all the day; For surely there is a hereafter, And your hope will not be cut off. Prov. 23:17-18

Prayer
I have a great and eternal future for Jesus is my hope and stay no matter what the world may say. Teach me Lord Jesus to keep my eyes on You the author and finisher of my faith. When I am in the dark, You are my light. When I feel lost, You are the way. When I get discouraged, You are there to lift me up. When I am afraid, You are my courage. When I fail, You forgive. When I am weak, You are strong. When I stumble, You are there to support me. When I am sick, You heal me. When I am broken, You mend me. I commit my day, life and business opportunities into Your hands for YOU ARE MY HOPE WHO NEVER FAILS ME. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...