Monday, June 2, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the LORD will reward you." Prov. 25:22

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; For so you will heap coals of fire on his head, And the LORD will reward you. Prov. 25:21-22

Prayer
God will reward me for being a faithful servant who obeys His word and does good to others. Teach me Lord Jesus to love others as You have loved me. I bless and thank You for loving a sinner like me who was an enemy of Your cross. Help me to good to my enemy and to pray for those who persecute me, that I may be a son/daughter of Your Father in heaven. Grant me strength to trust You by overcoming thoughts of hate or vengeance when others wrong me for You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek You. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...