Monday, June 23, 2008

Today's Bible Promise -"...the Lord is gracious." 1 Pet. 2:2

As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby, if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 1 Pet. 2:2

Prayer
God is gracious and merciful; Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness towards me. The LORD is good to me and shows me undeserving compassion. As far as the east is from the west that's how far He has removed my transgressions from me. Teach me Lord Jesus to follow in Your foot steps by being gracious and kind to others. Help me share Your grace with a co-worker, customer or friend who needs a taste of heaven here on earth. In the wonderful name of JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...