Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...A chief cornerstone...” 1 Pet. 2:6

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “ Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.” 1 Pet. 2:6



Prayer

Lord Jesus, You are the chief cornerstone of my life who saves me from shame and ruin. I want to be a wise Christian that builds my life upon Thee, the Rock of Ages whose foundations are from everlasting to everlasting. Teach me O Lord to place my trust in Thee and not be shaken or doubtful when I am tested at work or home. Grant me faith and resolve to persevere and believe in You in time of trouble or trial. Make my life a stable source of love, hope, truth, pardon and understanding. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...