Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the wounds of a friend..." Prov. 27:6

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. Prov. 27:6

Prayer
Surround me Lord Jesus with faithful friends who love me and tell me the truth even if it hurts. Stop me from getting defensive or reactionary when friends seek to correct me. Help me to be a friend this day who is caring and courageous enough to speak the truth in love to my family, friends and coworkers. Take the mote out of my own eye so I can see clearly and deliver me from gossiping about others so I can be a true friend that helps others escape a life of sin and deceit. Fill me with Your love, compassion and truth for in Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...