But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1Pet. 2:9
Prayer
I have been saved from darkness and translated into the marvelous light of Christ that I may proclaim His praises. You are the Light of world Lord Jesus that dispels all my past and present darkness. I thank You so much for delivering my soul from the powers of the evil one who enslaved me for many years. When You are present, all darkness is vanquished and must depart. I believe in You and receive You as my Lord and Savior. Teach me to live and walk in Your marvelous light that I may be a shining example for You in my workplace and school. In Your blessed name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRESENT: "The Lord is with you in the fire." Daniel 3:25
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
No comments:
Post a Comment