Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...out of darkness into His marvelous light" 1 Pet. 2:9

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1Pet. 2:9

Prayer
I have been saved from darkness and translated into the marvelous light of Christ that I may proclaim His praises. You are the Light of world Lord Jesus that dispels all my past and present darkness. I thank You so much for delivering my soul from the powers of the evil one who enslaved me for many years. When You are present, all darkness is vanquished and must depart. I believe in You and receive You as my Lord and Savior. Teach me to live and walk in Your marvelous light that I may be a shining example for You in my workplace and school. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...