Thursday, August 29, 2013

Possessing everything - 2 Corinthians 6:10

Bible Verses About Possessions (CLICK HERE) - Promise of Possessing Everything

Through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 2 Corinthians 6:8-10 NIV

Prayer of Contentment

ALL that I need is in JESUS. Loving Father, thank You for making my life complete in Jesus Christ. Give me a spirit of perseverance to live on and not give up in hard times as I pass through this life into Your Kingdom of eternal inheritance. Grant me an opportunity today to make someone rich by sharing the good news of salvation and helping them come to faith in Jesus my Lord. In His name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48

Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...