Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I will be your Father - 2 Corinthians 6:18

Bible Verses About God The Father (Click HERE)  - Scripture Promise That God is Your Father

Therefore Adonai says, “‘Go out from their midst; separate yourselves; don’t even touch what is unclean. Then I myself will receive you. In fact, I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters.’2 Corinthians 6:17-18 CJB 

Prayer of Thanks to Abba Father

Abba Father, I bow in thanksgiving and praise You for being a loving Papa who cares for me and accepts me just as I am. Thank You for coming to my rescue when I am in trouble or feel discouraged. Thank You for delivering me from the chains of sin and cleansing me from all that is unclean through the blood of Jesus. Guide me to someone today who has been disappointed by their earthly father and needs to experience Your amazing love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

DELIVERANCE: "God is able to deliver you." Daniel 3:17

Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...