Thursday, September 5, 2013

Promises - 2 Corinthians 7:1

Bible Verses About Promises - Scripture About God's Promises That Give Your Power


Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. 2 Corinthians 7:1 NIV

Prayer for Holy Living Through God's Promises

God's promises never fail. Faithful Father, I reverence Your name and believe that all things work together for good to those who love You. Teach me to rely upon the power of Your true and living promises that I may grow in purity and be a holy vessel that You can use to be a spiritual influence in the marketplace. I ask this in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DELIVERANCE: "God is able to deliver you." Daniel 3:17

Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...