Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hope - Hebrews 10:23

180 Bible verses about Hope - Read More 

How can you have hope in the midst of adversity? Read more


Bible verse of the day about HOPE

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23 NIV


Prayer for hope

I have hope in Jesus who sustains me. Faithful Father, I am grateful this morning for the steadfast hope that You have given me in Jesus Christ. Help me hold on to this hope that never perishes, spoils or fades away. Grant me an opportunity today to share the promise of eternal hope with someone who feels hopeless. I pray in the name of Jesus my Savior. Amen.

 

You and I give hope to others by:

  H-elping
  O-ther
  P-eople
  E-veryday come to know and believe in JESUS.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...