Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Big Day - Hebrews 10:25

86 Bible Verses About The Day of the Lord - Read more 

What is the day of the LORD in the Bible? Read more


Bible verse of the day about the Day of the Lord 

Let’s see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out, not What is the avoiding worshiping together as some do but spurring each other on, especially as we see the big Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25 MSG 

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25 NKJV


Prayer to get ready for the Lord's return

I'm getting ready for the Big Day. Eternal Father, I'm looking forward to that glorious day when our Lord Jesus returns to earth with power and great glory. Please don't let me get impatient or lose heart by the evil that I see in the world. Holy Spirit, keep reminding me that God is in complete control of everything that is happening on this earth. Teach me to be a loving, engaged, and helpful Christian to other believers in the church. Use me to win lost souls in the marketplace so that they, too, can be ready for the big day. In the name of Jesus my Savior, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...