Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Faith Rewards - Hebrews 10:35

68 Bible Verses About Reward - Read more 

God gives lasting rewards - Read more

 

Daily Bible verse about faith rewards perseverance

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36 NIV


Prayer for faith that perseveres

Faith's reward is believing what I hope for. I am confident O LORD of this very thing, that the good work You began in me, You will perfect until the day of Christ Jesus. I've seen many who throw away their confidence and lack perseverance when things get tough so please deliver me from ever being a quitter. Lead me to someone today who feels like giving up and needs to be reminded of the imperishable reward that awaits Christians who persevere unto the end. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...