Monday, October 6, 2014

Something Better - Hebrews 10:34

209 Bible Verses That Contain The Word "Better" in the ERV Version - Read more   

Why does God allow me to experience hardships? Read more


Bible Verse of the day about something better

Yes, you helped them in prison and shared in their suffering. And you were still happy when everything you owned was taken away from you. You continued to be happy, because you knew that you had something much better—something that would continue forever. Hebrews 10:34 ERV



Prayer of thanks for the promise of something better 

God often uses hardships for something better. Mighty Father, I praise You for giving me the promise of something better than what I can ever possess or achieve here on earth. Please fill my heart with a spirit of happiness as I remember the endless blessings that awaits all those who love Jesus when we arrive at Your eternal Kingdom. Thank You Lord Jesus, for making things better in my life, not just a few things, but all things. Please use me this day to help encourage someone today who is suffering and needs to be reminded that the best is yet to come. In Your name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...