Friday, October 3, 2014

Vengeance - Hebrews 10:30

46 Bible Verses About Vengeance NKJV - Read more 

What does the Bible say about revenge? Read more


Bible verse of the day about vengeance

For we know the One having said: “Vengeance is for Me, I will repay”; and again: “The Lord will judge His people”. Hebrews 10:30 DLNT version


Prayer for vengeance from God for injustice

God will avenge injustice. Almighty Father, my heart aches for family, friends and Christian brethren who have experienced injustice and mistreatment. Lord Jesus, You know what's it like to be unjustly hated, abused, and tortured. Please don't let my heart be troubled. I place my faith in You as the ultimate Judge who avenges all injustice and will not let the wrongdoers triumph. Fill me up and send me out to be a source of hope to the weak and abused who need You to be their Avenger. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...