Friday, February 9, 2018

You have the power to bless your enemies - Romans 12:14

Holy scripture for today about You have the power to bless your enemies - read more verses


Bless your enemies; no cursing under your breath. Laugh with your happy friends when they’re happy; share tears when they’re down. Romans 12:14-15 MSG


Belief: Jesus gives you supernatural power to bless and love difficult people.


Prayer for today 

Lord Jesus, I'm honest in telling You that I find it impossible to bless people who do me wrong. I ask You to fill me with the power of Your unconditional love so I can learn to bless family members and people in my life that are difficult. Holy Spirit, teach me to love, laugh, cry and befriend people that Jesus wants me to bless. Bring someone across my path today that is at odds with a family member, friend, or acquaintance. Use me to help point him or her to Jesus whose love heals broken relationships and helps us do the improbable. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...