Tuesday, August 28, 2018

BELIEVE: "If you believe it, say it!" - 2 Corinthians 4:13

Holy scripture of the day about believing it and saying it - read more


We’re not keeping this quiet, not on your life. Just like the psalmist who wrote, “I believed it, so I said it,” we say what we believe. And what we believe is that the One who raised up the Master Jesus will just as certainly raise us up with you, alive. 2 Corinthians 4:13-14 MSG


Quote: "Believing and confessing go together, and you cannot be saved without you taking them both. With the mouth, confession is made unto salvation. If you ever see the kingdom of heaven you have to take this way."  - Dwight L. Moody


Prayer of the day 

Father God, I believe You raised up Jesus from the dead and will also raise me up when I breathe my last breath here on earth. Holy Spirit, give me the courage to be a witness of Jesus by speaking the truth in love and to never be ashamed of Christ. Teach me how to say what I believe without getting angry if I'm persecuted for my faith by unbelievers. Lead me to someone today whose heart is ready to hear and believe in the good news of salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOOD: You are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant - Exodus 24:8

Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accord...