Wednesday, August 29, 2018

ADVANTAGE: God works every detail to your advantage - 2 Corinthians 4:15

Holy scripture of the day about God works every detail to your advantage - Read more


Every detail works to your advantage and to God’s glory: more and more grace, more and more people, more and more praise! 2 Corinthians 4:15 MSG


Quote: "If you pay close attention by opening the eyes of your heart, you will see that God is in the details." --Hector Perez


Prayer for today - God is working behind the scenes

Father God, I praise You for the grace upon grace that You bestow on me. I believe You are intimately aware of every detail in my life and thank You for working things out to my advantage even though I may not be able to see it. Holy Spirit teach me to glorify God by relying on Him and not on myself. Help me overcome doubt when things don't work out as I planned. Guide someone across my path today that feels stressed or overwhelmed by difficult circumstances. Use my compassionate care to help restore their faith so they trust in God who works all things together for our advantage. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...