Tuesday, September 4, 2018

HEAVEN: You have a home in heaven - 2 Corinthians 5:1

Holy scripture of the day about your eternal house in heaven


For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 Corinthians 5:1 NLT


Prayer of the day

I praise You, Holy Father for the great mercy that You have shown me. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for giving me eternal hope by conquering the powers of death and going before me to prepare a house for me in heaven. Holy Spirit, bring someone across my path today that feels alone and is afraid of dying. Use my care to help them see the love of God. Grant me an opportunity to share this wonderful truth about our house in heaven and resurrection bodies that God will give to all who believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior. I pray in His precious name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOOD: You are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant - Exodus 24:8

Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accord...