Friday, August 31, 2018

MOMENTARY: Your present troubles will soon be gone - 2 Corinthians 4:17

Holy scripture of the day about your present troubles are momentary and will soon be gone - read comforting verses for troubled times 


For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.  2 Corinthians 4:17-18 MSG


Quote: "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." --Leonardo da Vinci


Prayer for today 

Caring Father, I praise You for the miraculous ways You have helped me press through difficult hardships that I have experience in my life. I'd love to tell You that it's easy for me to smile in time of trouble but it's not. Lord Jesus, I remember how You suffered such a brutal death on the Cross to pay the penalty for my sins. THANK YOU! Your sacrificial love gives me the strength to press on and not lose heart in time of tribulation. Holy Spirit, guide someone across my path today who is emotionally broken and oppressed with anxiety. Use my care to help them find newness of hope by lifting their gaze upon Jesus and the trouble-free life that we will have in the Kingdom of God.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...