Friday, September 28, 2018

RICH: Jesus made Himself poor to make you rich - 2 Corinthians 8:9

Holy scripture of the day about Jesus made Himself poor to make you rich - Read more


You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though He was rich, yet for your sakes, He became poor, so that by His poverty he could make you rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9 NLT


Quote: "There are two ways to be rich in life: have what you want or want what you have." -- Jack Hyles


Prayer of the day

I praise Thee O LORD for Your willingness to make Yourself poor so that I could be made rich. The abundance of Your love, grace, peace, and joy makes me feel prosperous and fulfilled. Even when finances may be low or worry tries to invade my heart, You come to my rescue and deliver me from a "I don't have enough" mentality.  Holy Spirit, lead me to people today who have a scarcity thinking and feel bankrupt. Awaken their faith to trust in Christ Jesus so they that can experience the rich and abundant life that is possible in Jesus. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...