Thursday, February 7, 2019

MERCY: Jesus wants to show you mercy - Matthew 12:7

Holy scripture for today about Jesus wants to show you mercy - Learn more about God's mercy


I tell you, there is one here who is even greater than the Temple! But you would not have condemned my innocent disciples if you knew the meaning of this Scripture: ‘I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.’ Matthew 12:6-7 NLT


Quote: “The difference between mercy and grace? Mercy gave the prodigal son a second chance. Grace gave him a feast.” -Max Lucado


Prayer of the day

Abba Father, I bow before Your throne of grace to thank You for showing me such great mercy through Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit, give me an empathetic heart like Jesus so I learn to demonstrate the same mercy and forgiveness that God has shown to me. Bring a Christian or non-Christian across my path today who thinks they are unforgivable. Grant me an opportunity to share this wonderful truth about God’s mercy and grace. I pray for their healing in the mighty name of Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...