Thursday, July 30, 2020

LOVE: God loves you regardless of how you feel - Psalm 31:7


I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the Lord. I will be glad and rejoice in Your love, for You saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul. Psalm 31:6-7 NIV


Quote: "You are the object of God's love. No one is insignificant in the eyes of God who is love."


Prayer to abide in God's love

I have seen, known, and experienced the great love that You, Lord God, have for me through Christ Jesus my Savior. I go forth today rejoicing in Your endless love. Strengthen my faith Holy Spirit to believe that God loves me regardless of trials or afflictions I may be facing. Please guide someone across my path today who is hurting and feels unloved. Allow them to experience the unfailing love of God through my care. I pray for their healing and salvation in Jesus' mighty name

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...