Friday, January 8, 2021

VICTORY: It is the LORD who loves to give you victory - Psalm 44:3

The holy scripture for today about the LORD loves to give you victory - Click here to take the victory  quiz


Our forefathers didn’t win these battles by their own strength or their own skill or strategy. But it was through the shining forth of Your radiant presence and the display of Your mighty power. You loved to give them victory, for you took great delight in them. Psalm 44:3 TPT


Question: Do you need a victory in a specific area of your life? (relationship, fear of COVID, anger, addiction, a broken relationship, career, finances, negative mindset, etc.) If yes, today is a day of victory if you pray and rely upon the Lord instead of others or yourself!


Prayer for a victory

It is the Sovereign Lord who makes me victorious in such a time as this. I praise You, Lord Jesus, for being the mighty victor over sin, death, and darkness. I ask You to shine Your radiant presence on me today that gives me victory over the fear of the future and fear of death. Help me Holy Spirit to remember that I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus my Lord. Deliver me from relying upon my own strength, skills, or strategies. Guide me to someone today who is suffering the agony of defeat and needs to experience the thrill of victory from Christ our Mighty Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSINGS: The Lord will bless you if you SERVE HIM - Exodus 23:25

So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. Exod...