Thursday, May 26, 2022

WISER: The Lord's commands make you smarter and wiser - Psalm 119:98

The living word for today about the Lord's commands make you smarter and wiser - Read more verses about God's wisdom


Your commands give me an edge over my enemies; they never become obsolete. I've even become smarter than my teachers since I've pondered and absorbed Your counsel. I've become wiser than the wise old sages simply by doing what You tell me. Psalm 119:98-100 MSG


MEM - verses 97-104 (is the 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means: 1. Water 2. Mashiach, the anointed One. Messiah)  


Quote: "Christ, the Messiah, is the power and wisdom of God. Without Jesus, cluelessness and foolishness become the accepted norm in life." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer for wisdom from above

Abba Father, I come to You like king Solomon and ask You to please give me a wise and discerning heart, so I know how to lead my family and be a godly influence to friends and people in the marketplace that the enemy has fooled. Thank You for Your commandments that make me wiser, stronger, and smarter by being obedient to Your word. Holy Spirit, please bring someone across my path today who thinks they are witless. Use God's Word to wash their mind from misconceptions and open their heart to fear God and receive Jesus as their Lord and Messiah. 

Dear Jesus, please dispense power, wisdom, and salvation as we pray and call upon Your mighty name. Hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...