Thursday, September 28, 2023

FORGIVEN: Christ has forgiven you - Ephesians 4:32

Why does God ask you to forgive the trespasses of others?

Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior.  Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:31-32 NLT

Quote: "God loves to pardon like a mother, who kisses the offense into everlasting forgiveness." - Henry Ward Beecher

Praise & Prayer
When I choose to forgive the trespasses of others, my Heavenly Father also forgives me.
Lord Jesus, I come with an indebted heart to thank You, for granting me undeserved mercy and forgiveness for the innumerable trespasses I've committed against You. I admit and confess to You that I have found it difficult to forgive and forget about past wrongs done to me by family members and individuals whom I've perceived as enemies. I come before You today with an open heart, asking You to fill me with Your compassion and power to forgive so I get rid of all bitterness and anger that poisons my mind, heart (emotions), and body. Holy Spirit, if I have caused hurt or pain to a family member, friend, or co-worker through my words or actions, I ask You to please give me the courage to humble myself and go make amends by asking for their forgiveness. I pray for the restoration of our relationship in the mighty name of my Savior and Lord, Christ Jesus. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...