Wednesday, September 27, 2023

SEALED: You are sealed by the Holy Spirit - Ephesians 4:30

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Ephesians 4:30 NIV

How does a believer of Jesus Christ who is sealed by God's Spirit grieve the Holy Spirit?


Prayer & Praise
Merciful Father, please forgive me for the times I have grieved the Holy Spirit by allowing hardships to weaken my faith and for displaying inappropriate behavior that diminishes my influence as a Christian with family members, friends, or coworkers. Holy Spirit, I repent for grieving You and thank You for giving me the assurance of Your seal through this wonderful scripture of promise. Please keep me on the narrow path until the day of redemption when I see my Savior, Christ Jesus. Use me today to help a believer who has grieved You and feels unworthy of God's forgiveness and seal of acceptance. I pray for their restoration in Jesus' mighty name. 


Poem: "THE HOLY SPIRIT" by  M.S. Lowndes
I long for more of Your anointing
To carry out Your will
And to be empowered by Your Spirit,
Transformed, sealed, and totally filled.

So, when others look into my face,
I pray they will only see,
The glorious radiance of You, Lord,
The evidence of You in me.

So, continue to fill me afresh each day
With your Holy Spirit, O Lord,
For when I'm walking in Your fullness,
I express Your heart much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...